Most Popular Post

Monday, October 6, 2014

Mat Sense Sports: A Brief Introduction



Mat Sense Reviews




Why Mat Sense and who am I?
Okay, down and dirty, this blog is about the sports I love to watch, including Pro Wrestling, Boxing, Mixed Martial Arts and other martial sports, as I catch them. I know that I am not the expert, but I know a few things and I have my opinions. I am going to review the various DVDs, events/shows and gear of the competitors. I am going to link them up if I can so if you want a view for yourself,. Plus you help a fellow fan out, if you buy but I am not forcing that.  My name is Jamie, I am an old new fan, coming back into things but wanting to share my thoughts.

Getting into the Weeds
Some warnings though, because I would rather be honest about this then get my business caught in a vice. I want comments, but I will fight my fight. I want discussion, but be polite. I want to bring what I see as truths to the masses, and hell I might even be wrong too. Hell, I will probably be wrong frequently, its half the joy of the Internet.

Final Notes
This is a work in progress and I will let you know when I get new features or work on new projects. So take a look, subscribe, and leave a comment.

And thanks to for the help with getting this little thing rolling stronger.
Blog Directory | Submit to Directories and Promote your Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment