Most Popular Post

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Mat Sense: Saturday Ramble (Hell in a Cell Edition)

IT is The Weekend!

So its a love cold Saturday morning before Hell in a Cell. This leads me to this posting on Saturday's Before the pay per view to ramble incoherently for a bit. So I am going to be posting up some reactions to the pay per view and while it may be gibbering lunacy hopefully it will amuse, entertain and cause you to keep up with me as I wander through the world of the blogger.

Blog Fixes and Reaching out!

Speaking of blogging, I have been playing with the site getting this bad boy set to awesome, leave a comment So I know that works. MY Frustration at times was probably enough to power a small town. But hearing from you, that makes it worth it!
 

On the books front


Since I am looking into espionage books, and with a slim wallet, I am going to be looking at Rudyard Kipling's Kim.



This is one of the Granddaddies of all the spy fiction. Plus for me its a personal challenge. That book has bored me for years and by golly I am going to beat this thing Right here on the internet!(Foley Cheap pop!)

Bang Bang!

On the Wrestling Front

Hell in a Cell Review to come:

So hell in a cell is tomorrow, I will be watching and posting my thoughts, I am probably not going for that match my match vibe, but I think at least two matches should be awesome

Ambrose and Rollins:

Pretty boy meets madman as things get hopefully bloody, this match is one that has been really stewing for a good while, and can have a massive HSQ

Ziggler and Cesaro:

Its about the IC title and the format allows them more time to get their awesome technical approach out and rolling.

The Rest

Hopefully I will have enough booze/books to read(see Kim will come in handy!) to make it through the other piss matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment