Most Popular Post

Friday, November 28, 2014

Mat Sense Ran:Survivor Series Week (So Close and Yet So Far)



      I am going to have to say writing with a food coma is a tough gig. However I will be putting up my Lucha Underground review tomorrow or Sunday, schedule permitting.

     The fact remains that this week was decent for the WWE in my eyes, however bringing back the anon gm, is a crap move on their part. You had a solid line with Ziggler and Sting coming up roses. Then was added the odor of Mr. Cena. We are going to have a solid Tables Ladders and Chairs match up coming between Wyatt and Ambrose.

     The Yes! movement and its superstar back is a breath of fresh air in a stale ass environment. So that is something to cheer about for a brief moment. Then Anon GM the wonder box had to be used and what no Edge?

     Hashed and Rehashed are the words that this company is living by. Nothing new and nothing worth discussing beyond a new happier faction of Kofi Kingston, Big E. Langston and Xavier Woods. A New Day could be something, but the WWE's track record is poor at best with both factions and with African American talent.
So in short...my stomach hurts from food and my head hurts from the WWE.


   At least I have Lucha underground next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment